martedì 19 giugno 2012

Today

Reduction of hunger. No feeling of guilt after over-eating anyway. Sunny.

Finished reading Carnegie's book yesterday night. He is an hypocrite. In the past I was forcing mysef to accept this notion that I have to do the "right" thing and be myself in the mean time - a seeming impossibility - that is that I have to change "myself" to take the shape needed to obtain the results "I" want. Bullshit. There is no right thing to do and I don't exist. So what's these farts coming out of Carnegie's mouth? If you want to sell a truckload of shit to this guy, be GENUINELY interested in him. Oh, wow, how can that be?

Long discussion on Facebook about the existence of a friend of mine. Not really a close friend, luckily. After a couple of hours and starting a fb group to discuss the topic (I created the group and made him admin) he shut down the group without warning. Maybe he will come back.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento