venerdì 15 giugno 2012

From approach anxiety to anxiety

Picture a general, straightforward solution to approach anxiety. That is what I was looking for.
This post is to describe what I found instead.

Ok, she is not rejecting you. What is she rejecting? Your approach, right?
Just those ten seconds you have been talking to her. And that's not "you", that's just your approach. That approach. Those ten seconds.

So what about the ten seconds before that? Or after that? How many ten-second timespans are there in a typical life? None of those ten seconds is "you". What is "you" then?

So what I found out is there is really no answer to this question, because it's a question based on a false assumption. Have you stopped doing drugs yet? Please tell me: yes or no.
Why did you chose to become a monk? and so on. The assumption was that I existed, and I don't.

More details to come...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento